TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for posting this as I need a new stator. Why is the price different if you call it in?

I suppose it's dependent on what you buy. Their computer program will set a fixed price on shipping. If you buy a small product that could go out in small padded envelope; you would pay the same or more for a larger item of the same value. Does that make sense?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I suppose it's dependent on what you buy. Their computer program will set a fixed price on shipping. If you buy a small product that could go out in small padded envelope; you would pay the same or more for a larger item of the same value. Does that make sense?
Thanks,

I just save approximately $40 on just the stator over the best price I had so I ordered some other parts.

·
Registered
81 Posts
What year had all white?

The current ones are white but have a black fender. I plan on running a high fender so I'll get that aftermarket and just get the cowl, rear fender and 2 side panels (I'll most likely get a white tank in the future).

There is a post somewhere on here that has the part #s for all black.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Not to take business from anyone but you might try your local Yamaha shop first. I stopped in one a week or so ago and got some good prices on sprockets and seals. They even carry Shinkos which will be purchasing soon also. The parts guy said to ask them for a discount if the prices arent competitive with the the internet. Not all local shops will work with you like this but it is nice having a face to talk to once in awhile while buying goodies for the mighty TW.

·
Registered
369 Posts
The 12's and 13's are all white i believe and i think 04 or 03 had white front fender also.... woof

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No problem Truck. I'm just trying to give back; paying it forward, and all gooey stuff.

iowatdub has a good thought for those that have a dealer close by.

Ride on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts