TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last night I replaced my stock mirrors with Supersport Mirrors from BikeMaster. Part number for the left mirror from Motorcycle Superstore 60-1122, and for the right-reverse thread, is 60-1124. I placed a rubber washer on each 10mm stem to help with vibration, and to give them a more finished look. I am thoroughly impressed with this upgrade! The vibration at 50 mph is significantly less than the stockers, the rear-view is great because of the size of the glass. I am a happy T dubber!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hay Ja
Like your review and went to the bikemaster web site . seem s they have three such mirrors two 10mm and a Yamaha reverse thread .I think you might have the numbers reversed , can you help me out as I don't get it . My bike is a 2007 which ones should I use

Description from Bikemasters

P/N

Retail

10mm Left 60-1122 $12.95
10mm Right 60-1123 12.95
Yamaha Reverse Right 60-1124 13.95

Reactions: JaeStinson

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Hay Ja
Like your review and went to the bikemaster web site . seem s they have three such mirrors two 10mm and a Yamaha reverse thread .I think you might have the numbers reversed , can you help me out as I don't get it . My bike is a 2007 which ones should I use

Description from Bikemasters

P/N

Retail

10mm Left 60-1122 $12.95
10mm Right 60-1123 12.95
Yamaha Reverse Right 60-1124 13.95
the top photo shows correct numbers.... 60-1122, 60-1124....

·
Registered
229 Posts
Thanks troll
Jay just had the numbers reversed . I could not se the numbers in the pics until I enlarged them
Just ordered them from Summit racing on Ebay . About 30 bucks , Just put the numbers in the Ebay search and they came right up . When I order them I added them to the cart , first one had $4.95 shipping , second one had free shipping foe a total just under $30 .. Like Digman I need to see around my shoulders better

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Are they Renthal handlebars or is just a pad? I bent my handlebars and want to purchase a Renthal. Looking for a part number

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are they Renthal handlebars or is just a pad? I bent my handlebars and want to purchase a Renthal. Looking for a part number
I just bought the rental pad for looks, and for the possibility of vibration dampening. Admiral the buzziness is surprisingly not bad at all, my left mirror doesn't buzz at all at 50, my right mirror does the slightest bit (nothing like stock buzz) I don't know if the mirror specifically, or the rubber washer helped significantly, but something did. Thanks for the questions/comments!

·
Registered
13,716 Posts
I believe you did. I guess I could have said "a blurry condition caused by engine vibration transmitted through the handle bars to the mirrors". :p

·
Registered
229 Posts
They look cool. You sold me on them, as soon as I pay off my last upgrade.
Dingman
I Also found JAE write up intriguing . and the fact that the stock mirrors are inset abit to be out of harms way they left rear view vision somewhat less than desirable .
I got mine off of Ebay from Summit Racing .Typed in the part numbers . They were here the next day . They are a bit wider so its easier to see what is behind you. A little less than $30 to your door . They do look cool but better yet they work better at what mirrors are suppose to do . Cover your ass.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I'm glad you found them to work for your intended purpose Greenbomb. I was a little nervous knowing you were purchasing them, because I am not a big guy, and never noticed a huge problem seeing past my shoulders with stock. The Supersports work great for me! I did put an extra rubber washer on the right reverse thread and it made it tighten better, and took the slight buzz difference away between the left and right.

·
Registered
229 Posts
, because I am not a big guy,

Big enough to wrestle that deer . Did u Bar B Q Him ??

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lol. No I run a state sanctioned whitetail breeding facility. If I barbecued him it would be like burning anywhere from 25k-100k. These deer are used to enhance other breeders genetics. Selling semen, fawns, does, and bucks with great genetics is the business. Right now is fawning season, so we are bottle feeding fawns.
image.jpg

·
Registered
229 Posts
AH HA , A G man .
Down here they pretty much do the breeding themselves . Smarter critters I guess .

Wish I was younger and had that Multi $$$$ rocking chair Job ! LOL Oh Well someone has to do it might as well be someone we know. Still thinking Bar B Q though. . May be this fall Season I will get that Giant Antlered Rat as we say in Arkansas as we are replacing the windshield . LOL

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Lol. And they can do the breeding themselves (unless it's an AI -artificial insemination.) It's more about bringing genetics together that will create profitable and marketable offspring. We are a no kill facility, and have yet to sell to a hunting preserve (preserves receive the ugly ducklings, or the deer too old to produce.) All state regulated and humane. Good luck wrestling some of these two and three year olds green bomb. ;)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts