TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all from Reed in Arizona. Just sold my 2007 Harley last Thursday, and bought a 2009 TW200 on Monday. It only had 50 miles on it and looked like new. I probably paid too much for it but it was a lot cheaper than a 2014 or left over 2013 and I think it will do just fine for me. Did the DMV and insurance thing this morning and could not resist a desert ride tonight around the base of Casa Grande mountain. It is only about a 3 mile ride to the trails from my driveway. It felt great to get back on dirt since I have had all street bikes since my 1974 Yamaha 360 enduro. A new wife and baby ended that in 1977 but have had a bunch of street bikes from a 50cc Honda scooter in 1965 to the 96 cubic inch Harley that I sold last week. I loved the ride tonight and almost lost it more than once in a few soft sand washes and some lose rock parts of the trail but the off road skills are coming back rapidly. I think this forum is great and can't wait to read through all of the post's. Well, Just wanted to say hi to all and introduce myself. I am sure I will be learning a lot from this forum and other members. Thanks Reed

·
Registered
976 Posts
Welcome Reed!

Always nice to see a new AZ T-dubber on here. Glad to hear you're already enjoying your new TW on the trails.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Welcome, Your lucky to have trails so close to your driveway. quite the switch from Harley to Tdub....enjoy your riding

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay, so I have owned a 50cc Honda scooter, a 350cc Honda street scrambler, a 200cc Yamaha street bike, a 80cc yamaha, a 360cc Yamaha enduro, a 500cc Yamaha, a 750cc Kawasaki, a 1584cc Harley low rider, and now the TW200. I already think the T-dub may be the most fun of all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts