TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well fellas I got a good deal on a used T-Dub with 1000 miles on it--Its a 2013 and I purchased it from Lanes Yamaha-- really nice folks. It is a one owner and nice shape--3300 bucks later shes mine. Next the safety course. Also looking for some good helmet suggestions. Cant wait to get her home and I like the fact shes dual sport!

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Welcome. For a helmet I suggest you check out the LS2 MX453. I've had a lot of helmets over the years, and I really like this one. I happened to notice Ginamarie (PPE) was also wearing one on her transcontinental X2 trip.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Welcome to the madness.................... Ask anything you like. We have enough riders with a lot of seat time to help out on this site... Have fun with your dub..........OMM.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I stopped at Lane's on my trip around Seneca Lake. Looked over that very same TW! Looked to be in real good shape. 2013 are the best year!:D

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Congrats !! I stopped a Lane's last weekend during the Finger Lakes Rally..

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
I was at Lane's today!:D The central NY gang is growing quickly. Look out Washington state posse!

Tom

Reactions: scotti158

·
Registered
319 Posts
Well fellas I got a good deal on a used T-Dub with 1000 miles on it--Its a 2013 and I purchased it from Lanes Yamaha-- really nice folks. It is a one owner and nice shape--3300 bucks later shes mine. Next the safety course. Also looking for some good helmet suggestions. Cant wait to get her home and I like the fact shes dual sport!
Great news!
I bought a used 2013 as well. Pick it up Sunday.

Congrats.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Congrats, Sounds like you are in good hands with the CNY group.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts