TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all picked up the dub today , brought her home and unloaded it, read the owners manual ad rode her around a bit--been a long time but it feels real good to be back on one. Man what a nice bike lotsa fun. I have to go to a bachelor party tonight but tomorrow is t-dub time. Lanes Yamaha is a great dealership too! Cant ask for nicer folks. I should say the used T-Dub it has 1085 miles on it. Pics to come soon, cant wait to meet some of the members here, Out for now, Cattech

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Hello, all picked up the dub today , brought her home and unloaded it, read the owners manual ad rode her around a bit--been a long time but it feels real good to be back on one. Man what a nice bike lotsa fun. I have to go to a bachelor party tonight but tomorrow is t-dub time. Lanes Yamaha is a great dealership too! Cant ask for nicer folks. I should say the used T-Dub it has 1085 miles on it. Pics to come soon, cant wait to meet some of the members here, Out for now, Cattech
A real friend would tell the bachelor to buy a TW and skip the wedding. Much cheaper in the long run and almost as much fun!:eek:

Congrats and enjoy your new mule.

GaryL in Upstate but probably down state from you, NY is a weird state in that any thing above the Tapanzee bridge is called Up State.

Reactions: admiral

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A real friend would tell the bachelor to buy a TW and skip the wedding. Much cheaper in the long run and almost as much fun!:eek:

Congrats and enjoy your new mule.

GaryL in Upstate but probably down state from you, NY is a weird state in that any thing above the Tapanzee bridge is called Up State.
That is just what I was thinking Gary-- We did talk about the t-dub more than the wedding lol

·
Registered
129 Posts
I stop in Lane's (Watkins Glen NY) every chance I get. They're real motorcyclists and have been in business at least 40 years as long as long as I can remember. I live in Painted Post NY.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts