TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best place to get tires put on my bike? With limited experience with motorcycles I could use some suggestions. Is it hard to do yourself?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
There are several places that I saw when I was there a few years ago. Try asking google

Reactions: admiral

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Some guys do it themselves, but for me it is well worth the $20 to have someone do it for me. See if there is local independent shop that works on dirt bikes. They will likely be cheaper than Cycle Gear or a dealer.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I will second TW Brian. I’m not as well versed as some in such an endeavor, nor do I have much of an appetite for it, so I pay someone to swap my tires rather than doing it myself. I am fortunate enough to have a local auto mechanic in my neighborhood who also rides and enjoys working on my bikes.

Reactions: admiral

·
Registered
150 Posts
the back tire I would gladly pay someone to do, the front tire, i bought a set of tire spoons and did it myself so i knew how and because i wanted spoons in my tool kit.

There are lots of places in the valley here to have a tire swapped if you need it.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I can show you how to change your tires if you can wait until next weekend. It is good to learn and they are quite easy to do. Front or back or both needing to be replaced? I'm in Caldwell. I have a lift that makes it easy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts