TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just joined the list and just bought my first TW 200 today, a 2012 model with stock 50/14 sprockets. Need the following items used in good condition:

- Would like to try the 15 front sprocket and experiment with the 45>42 rear.
- LF footpeg is tweaked would rather replace than heat and straighten the existing one if I can find.
- Need stock tool kit or at least a photo of everything contained in the stock kit and any recommendations for additions.
- Hoping someone has an owner/shop manual to sell or can direct me to a public domain download address for same.
- Please advise what you have and prices shipped to V0G 1M0 near Nelson BC Canada. Not sure of this forum protocol so forgive me if I breach any traditional rule for posting my needs. Pls correct me if I should proceed with future posts in a different way, etc.

Looking for your responses with thanks
Paddy

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Hi
The manual link is on here somewhere. I think LittleTommy has posted it. The tool kit is too. Unfortunately I'm not able to use the search like others.
But
Tool kit should have a
Screw driver - it's not Phillips it's JIS.
Pliers
Spark Plug wrench
10,12,14 mm, the most common sizes that's all Incan think of
There isn't much room in stock pouch for much. I wouldn't spend much on a stock kit.
The manual is 274 pages mines sitting on my lap I just started reading for pre season maintenance.
Oh and just incase double check that you don't have one. I bought my TW used from a dealer that told me it didn't have one. It did!
Check classifieds on here for pegs, lots of people replace stock pegs with wider
one's.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427771842.950984.jpg

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Japanese Industrial Standard

The manual is in a "sticky" at the top one of the sections.

As far as the sprockets...either go with a 15 front OR a smaller rear, not both. Use the stock gearing for a while, it's near perfect for the bike.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I've just been reading my thread and found the link. Came here to post and it's here.
Thanks for reading bvb that's my thread!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Yeah, it seems that most skip right over the stickies, but they hold the answers to many FAQs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts