TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

A couple of years ago I had to sell my 89 TW. I only had that bike for one riding season but it was enough to catch the TW bug pretty bad. I've been looking around for quite a while for a new bike and tonight I was able to buy a very nice 1996 TW with 3200 miles on it. I'm going to probably add a 47 tooth sprocket and a Jimbo shield for the commute to work.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Looks just like mine: except yours has fewer scratches, hand guards, all of its paint, and some tread left on the tires

Congrats, and enjoy! Nice tdub!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks just like mine: except yours has fewer scratches, hand guards, all of its paint, and some tread left on the tires

Congrats, and enjoy! Nice tdub!

Thanks, I'm trying to do something about all that tire tread. I've only been out on a couple of rides due to the low temps, but thank god the bugs aren't out yet because I can't seem to stop smiling. I'm waiting for the temps to hit 40 in the morning with no forecast of rain or snow before I try riding to work.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Thanks, I'm trying to do something about all that tire tread. I've only been out on a couple of rides due to the low temps, but thank god the bugs aren't out yet because I can't seem to stop smiling. I'm waiting for the temps to hit 40 in the morning with no forecast of rain or snow before I try riding to work.

Yeah -- rode the bike to work this morning: 32.1F when I left.. but for the first day in a while it wasn't raining! It's nice fat wet snow flakes now, nearing the end of the workday: bike is soaked, and I've gotta run to the parts store

Good luck, and dress warm! Enjoy the t-dub.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts