TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just recently picked up an '06 TW, mainly for the 5 mile commute to work, and to ride the woods during deer season. I've quickly decided that I'll be riding this bike a lot. It's just flat out fun. I've browsed around the forum here a good bit in the last few days, and the amount of info is overwhelming. Before I get into modding or doing anything else to the bike (besides footpegs, gotta have some of those) I want to make sure I'm prepared to be on the road. What essential items do yall carry with you everywhere? I've read about tools, but my bike doesn't have any on it, and I'm not sure what I might need, besides pliers and screwdrivers and such. Need to make myself a little list so I can go shopping, as my barn recently burned down and I lost pretty much every tool I had. I would like to do my best to get where I'm going without having to phone a friend. Or walk. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new (to you) bike!

Your TW probably originally came with a small tool kit but the previous owner may have kept or misplaced it. Just to be sure, you might want to pull off the right hand side cover to see it if it may still be there.

Brian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts