TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum and new to the TW bike. I always had a bike, whether a street cruiser or a motocross bike but always thought the TW was a cool little machine. Just recently picked up a 2010 with 312 miles on it. The lady I got it from bought it new and took it out a few times a year for a short ride. I think I got a good deal at $2,800. Anyways, it's a really cool machine and I'm looking forward to putting some miles on it this fall. By the way, I'm in Eastern Pa.

image.jpg

·
Registered
20,477 Posts
Welcome. Nice low mileage TW, not even broken in yet.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you did good!!!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Nice:icon_thumright: Looks like new. Change the oil a bunch of times up to the first 3000 miles. And start thinking about all the add ons that you will see all over this forum. You got a rack so you can check that one off. Most of those in the know will tell you the front tire is a good place to start. I think the folding shift lever is next for me.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Where in Eastern PA? Me, Bucknutz and Zolar are near Matamoras and Port Jervis.

Nice looking score there and just about show room new. Now the fun begins so hang on to your wallet while we get you set up.:p

Welcome to the forum.

GaryL

·
Registered
43 Posts
hey! welcome! ornage county NY here, got my tw about a year ago, just found out there is no fuel filter! gonna get one pronto!

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
hey! welcome! ornage county NY here, got my tw about a year ago, just found out there is no fuel filter! gonna get one pronto!
Another close member! I am just over the Orange county line in Sullivan county and Bucknutz is in Middletown.

GaryL

·
Registered
50 Posts
Be careful when you replace that front tire. I put a Trail Wing 302 on mine and took it off right away. Dangerous handling....wanted to shake back and forth with some push of the bars. Even started to shake when I moved forward on the seat. Must have pulled on the bars. Just be careful which tire you get. I would give the stock tire a big chance to satisfy. I have mine back on.

·
Registered
117 Posts
see if we can set up a little fall meet, five of us would be fun for the day or two. I can provide lodging for the night. better yet Bucknutz might let us crash at the hunting lodge.
Another close member! I am just over the Orange county line in Sullivan county and Bucknutz is in Middletown.

GaryL

·
Registered
487 Posts
No problem staying at the club through the end of September. They now have a new rule that members are not allowed overnight guests during all of deer season. ( which begins October 1 around here ) Rubber side down, Dave

1 - 13 of 13 Posts