TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s up TW people. Looking for some ideas and pictures of everyone’s setup. Racks, gas storage, lighting, case/luggage mounting etc. Any common failures that I should be buying a replacement part for or upgrading from the start. Also looking for some riding areas/trails within 200 miles from the Philadelphia area. Thank you all in advance.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you bought new just keep an eye on your chain and keep it well lubed. Before it starts to get out of wear limits I recommend a good X-ring or o-ring chain. Caught ahead of time you won't need a premature sprocket change.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Fosterkurt
Welcome to the forum
There is a deep well of knowledge on this forum
Feel free to drink from it as needed ..
Mike from NC

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome! Pics of your bike are mandatory. You show me yours, and I'll show you mine! I run a more minimalist system with plenty of tools and recovery options, larger gas tank, front rack for fun stuff, and 2 fuel bottles, and the option of strapping more bags on if I wanted to do a small trip. Will try to get some update pics this weekend, mine is a work in progress, nearing "completion" of my essentials.

Skid plate is mandatory if you're going off the paved road. Don't let it wait, especially if you have the stupid gene like I do and you get yourself into ridiculous situations that test your skills.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
many of the pics have been lost to the photobucket closing and long lost members, but this thread should give you some grist for the mill and an easy way to lighten the wallet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts