TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everybody! just drove 390 miles one way for my brand new 15,xxx mile 1987 tw200! got it two days ago and and in love with it... kind of want to kick my dog off the bed and snuggle up next to it at night
<that was a joke... any way seems like a good forum to belong to and i cant wait to start trail riding and daily driving my new bike. oh by the way im in butte county california if there are other riders in my area let me know id love to go riding.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Another TW-inspired motorgasm.

·
Registered
13,898 Posts
Congrats on your TW and soon to be fun.

And there is no need to kick the dog off the bed, just push the bed closer to the TW!

Don't forget your camera at home when you go riding either, we like to see photo's.

Also, I have it on good authority that some dogs like to ride too!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on your TW and soon to be fun.

And there is no need to kick the dog off the bed, just push the bed closer to the TW!

Don't forget your camera at home when you go riding either, we like to see photo's.

Also, I have it on good authority that some dogs like to ride too!

i would love too haul my pitbull mastiff along for the ride but he may be a little cramped riding with me
he loves to follow my toyota when im wheeling, maybe he will want to tag along next to the bike on trails... hmmm...

an i will definitely bring my camera, the first time i hit the highlakes you all will want to make a trip out here, begging me to show yall the way. and i will. and all will be good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts