TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all from Downunder!
I have just picked up my first TW200, after years of searching here in Aus. Most I have seen have been ridiculously modified, so, this virtually stock one I could not pass up. I have ordered a few new bits and pieces, and will steadily tidy it up over the coming months, in between rides.
Looking forward to chatting, reading of your exploits,and gathering a bit of info as I need it from you guys , together with taking in all the enthusiasm that you share.
cheers, Vibes!
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle brake

· Registered
1,036 Posts
Is that the default graphics package over there? How delightfully retro. Jealous.
Aftermarket.

· Registered
8 Posts
A friend gave this 2001 (3,600 miles) to me for helping him out with securing a 1967 VW bus. It still had the tires with a date code of yr. 2000.

So far I've replaced the tires & chain, added a jimbo shield, Stewart footpegs and some plastics for the brush guards.
I gave it a full cleaning while the wheels/chain were off. I'm just waiting on a master cylinder rebuild kit and new front brake hose.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire

With the new bits added... I took it for a spin up to a local mountain. Morro Bay (the rock) in the background, behind my helmet. Very pleased with the 'ol mule. I wouldn't mind a stiffer rear spring from Procycle and maybe new front springs.
Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle Vehicle

· Registered
565 Posts
A friend gave this 2001 (3,600 miles) to me for helping him out with securing a 1967 VW bus. It still had the tires with a date code of yr. 2000.

So far I've replaced the tires & chain, added a jimbo shield, Stewart footpegs and some plastics for the brush guards.
I gave it a full cleaning while the wheels/chain were off. I'm just waiting on a master cylinder rebuild kit and new front brake hose.

With the new bits added... I took it for a spin up to a local mountain. Morro Bay (the rock) in the background, behind my helmet. Very pleased with the 'ol mule. I wouldn't mind a stiffer rear spring from Procycle and maybe new front springs.
Congrats, welcome to the forum!

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Love the blue theme and welcome to the forum !

do you live in the part of Australia that looks like Hawaii with palm trees and pretty surfer girls ? lol, no but seriously do you ;-)
No , unfortunately, but I do visit such areas occasionally . Much further north than me..at least the palm trees😂

1 - 20 of 23 Posts