TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum ! Just thought I would post a pic of my tdub ! It’s a 2020 I’ve had it 5 months and when I bought it I had never even ridden a dirt bike before! Wanted to start riding with my husband and sons! Love this bike!!!!! Went on a 20 mile trail poker ride about a month ago! Was way over my head but I did it and had fun! Excited to get my fmf exhaust put on Friday!

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hi Chelseak

Welcome to the forum, great that you took the leap. Still trying to convince my better half to get on a bike and come ride with me, she's more partial to a quad tho.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice to see you found your way from the Facebook group. There's tons of info here and the same sort of really great peeps.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Welcome aboard, Ms. Pinkyspokes!
Mighty glad to have you here.
Now, get out there and make some noise with the FMF!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Chelseak

Welcome to the forum, great that you took the leap. Still trying to convince my better half to get on a bike and come ride with me, she's more partial to a quad tho.
Thanks! I had never even ridden a motorcycle before I bought this in July! I had only ridden quads, I am having so much fun on this! Zero regrets!!!!!

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Welcome. I'll have to get those pink spoke things for my wife's TW to have the full-on pink effect. Riding with the wife/husband/sons/daughters is so much quality fun. Enjoy!!

I think this picture was taken on the Oregon side of the Oregon/Idaho border this past spring. Pink kind of stands out haha.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome. I'll have to get those pink spoke things for my wife's TW to have the full-on pink effect. Riding with the wife/husband/sons/daughters is so much quality fun. Enjoy!!

I think this picture was taken on the Oregon side of the Oregon/Idaho border this past spring. Pink kind of stands out haha.
View attachment 202711
Thanks! Oh definitely would add a lot to that bike ! That’s a lot of pink I like it! Beautiful pic!

·
Registered
33 Posts
That’s awesome. My wife has ridden quads and dirt bikes but wanted to try the street so we got her a practically new 2018 TW that looks just like yours and she just finished the motorcycle training classes.

So much fun riding with family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That’s awesome. My wife has ridden quads and dirt bikes but wanted to try the street so we got her a practically new 2018 TW that looks just like yours and she just finished the motorcycle training classes.

So much fun riding with family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s awesome! Ya I was only planning on riding off road but not I’m gonna get my motorcycle license in February! Lol

·
Registered
507 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts