TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Glad to see such a community for this bike, I learned how to ride on a TW in my MSF course, and fell in love. Picked one up a week after I finished the course. I've had it for about a month and put 800 miles on it, I can't get enough. Mainly stock right now, only have a smaller toothed sprocket and luggage rack that came when I bought it. I'm a larger rider (6'10") but the bike actually fits me pretty well. I plan on modifying it similar to the second picture I'm attaching. If anyone can point me in the direction of where to read up on the "style" of this particular TW, or any leads on parts I'd greatly appreciate it.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,868 Posts
Congrats on the new bike and welcome to the forum!

The bike that you pictured could most accurately be described as a "hollow mod" style. This involves mainly removing many of the undesired stock parts (i.e., airbox, passenger pegs, etc.), and adding lights, fenders, exhaust, etc., that are primarily sourced from Japan.

The following website will give you some idea of the range of parts that are available: https://japan.webike.net/YAMAHA/TW200/816/mtop/

Brian

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow thank you guys for the help! I will make this hollow mod my winter project hopefully, that 16 page picture album is absolutely incredible

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Welcome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts