TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just became a member of this forum after browsing occasionally. Last summer I bought an '08 TW200, bought used with around 3000 miles, well maintained, for a good price. Put about 1200 miles on it over the summer, and I'm really enjoying my first bike. I don't think I have any pictures of it on my computer

Also, figured I'd introduce one of my other vehicles:

1999 Firebird Formula, LS1, 6-speed manual, plus a few other goodies (lid, LS6 intake, Koni shocks, new PHB, upgraded brakes, and more to come).

I'm 99FormulaM6r on LS1tech.com also if anybody is over there!

Really enjoying the forum so far!

·
Super Moderator
1,930 Posts
Welcome, Nice car. Fill out your profile so we know where you are from. May be others right around the corner for some TW riding.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Sorry about the profile, didn't even realize I could do that!

BTW, I'm near Oshkosh during the summer and in Madison during the Fall/Spring semester!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Hello and welcome. Take a picture of your TW next to your car. A race car and a TW... hihi

Btw... Red rules

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anybody ride around Madison? I'd love to park my motorcycle down here if it doesn't cost too much. I've been on long rides with my backpack would love to know if they're easy enough to park around campus (plus I could get home if I had to).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts