TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is my 97 I use to scout cotton when I was a lot younger and the TW was my favorite bike. I have 3 stashed away in an old
Barn. This one I started to rebuild in 2000 but then lost interest. I have already done the motor,clutch,carb now I have to finish the wiring,drivetrain and cosmetics. I find it interesting that there is a hole lotta people interested in these bikes, but I see why after all they can put up with just about anything ! Look forward to meeting some of you I reside in Greenville NC.
y’all take care. James

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
She's a cutie.
Welcome to you.

·
Registered
795 Posts

This is my 97 I use to scout cotton when I was a lot younger and the TW was my favorite bike. I have 3 stashed away in an old
Barn. This one I started to rebuild in 2000 but then lost interest. I have already done the motor,clutch,carb now I have to finish the wiring,drivetrain and cosmetics. I find it interesting that there is a hole lotta people interested in these bikes, but I see why after all they can put up with just about anything ! Look forward to meeting some of you I reside in Greenville NC.
y’all take care. James

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
welcome to the club. I was just in your neck of the woods a month back and was hoping to connect with folks to ride but it didnt work out. nc is so beautiful I just loved it

Sent from my LGL63BL using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts