TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm Chuck and I just picked up an '18 TW and my first dual-sport ever.

I love this thing already and can't wait to ride it all over the place, just want to say hi and thank you in advance for the wealth of knowledge and experience on this forum. It's already helped me out and I'm sure it will continue to do so as I go down the rabbit hole of modifying this thing.

and now for some pics of the new steed!

I2jGDnC.jpg

iGtrhCO.jpg

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Everyone!

and Brian,

I have a ton of trails by my house so my TW will hopefully be in its natural environment most of the time.
and yes they have, I have a problem keeping anything I own stock and I really liked the look of the high mount fender so that happened the first day I had the bike haha.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I'm also Chuck, and like the color of your bike and the high mount fender. I'm also new to the sport, I have 2017. Mods; I made larger foot pegs and I just had to replace the square headlight with a couple round ones. Yes you will learn a lot on this forum. Happy trails.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Welcome from the "middle". You'll love your TW, and this group of people on this forum will make it waaaay more fun.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey just wanted to give a little update, so I've had my 2018 TW for about a month now and I've made some changes...

WekVvR3.jpg

tj31FJ6.jpg

5JW7TmJ.jpg

new headlight, taillight, shortened the rear turn signals, bigger foot pegs, as well as a K&N filter and some carb tuning (which i'm still working on because things are not acting as expected)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts