Good Afternoon to all. My name is Earl and I’m fairly new to this site. Well, not exactly new since I’ve been following a lot of the posts on here for the past year and a half or so. I came across a ’91 TW200 back in 2010. I got it from a buddy who found it at a hoarder’s house. It hadn’t been running since 2008 when I got it (for free too!). I had finally been able to get to it 2011 and got it semi-running. It was running real rough at that point. I put a pause on it due to work commitments. I’m in the military so I have to split up my time between the family, work, and my bikes (’02 GSXR-750 and ’06 R1). I discovered this site back in the beginning of 2012 and found a myriad of possibilities for my TW. I finally was able to get to it (again) the past few months. I started by de-rusting the tank twice. First, by using Metal Rescue and the second time by electrolysis. I replaced the plug, battery, and oil/oil filter. I purchased new Tygon fuel lines based on the threads on this site. I then cleaned out the carb real good, which I didn’t do last time because I had no knowledge of carbs before. Also found good carb cleaning info on this site. Finally was able to get it running yesterday! I got it running and was able to tool around in a field with my oldest daughter (12) on her TTR-50 and on the street with my youngest daughter (6) on her electric quad. I just want to thank all of the posters on this site for all the maintenance info I’ve received here. I deploy in 2 weeks and have to wait 7 months after my deployment before I can start doing mods like some of the ones I’ve seen here. The only issue I have now is that it takes a quite a few tries to get it started. Not sure why but it sometimes starts via electric start and sometimes kickstart. Which I have to replace also because the return spring is broken. Anyways, thanks again to all posters on this site! And I’m looking forward to doing a complete tear down and rebuild post when I get back!