TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a XT225 owner that recently joined this forum. I love my XT225 and have no plans to pick up a TW200. That said, I joined this forum because the TW200 and XT225 seem to be very close siblings that have a lot in common. Many repairs, mods, and maintenance items are the same on these bikes. I hope to pickup more knowledge as well as share a few things I have learned. This seems to be an active and supportive forum. I’m also a member at xt225.com, which is also a good forum that sees the occasional TW200 owner. I hope you’ll let me hangout here. Below are some pics of my ride.

I live in the North Phoenix area and would be interested in hitting the trails with any TW200 owners that may be in the vicinity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Hey Aquaski,

Sure, you are welcome here even though your bike has skinny tires ;):D. Just be careful if you ride with a bunch of TWDubbers, you may find that various parts of your bike go missing, like your tank, your header pipe, your rear brake arm, your fork legs or even your 6-speed engine!

Brian

p.s. please add your stock skidplate and cool blue speedometer to the above list

p.p.s. if you would be willing to lace an 18" TW front rim onto your rear hub, you could gain a larger, fatter rear end on your bike and we can guarantee you a lifetime supply of free "Death Wing" rear tires ! ! ! !

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
skinny tire! Skinny Tire! SKINNY TIRE!

welcome, it's a forgiving group...

ride on!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all for the welcome. Some of the mods I have completed include:

- Z1 mod, which is drilling a 1” hole in the exhaust baffle
- 3 turn mod to richen the air/fuel mixture
- Clarke 4.1 gallon tank
- Doubletake mirrors
- Ricochet skid plate
- Seat concepts seat
- Cogent Dynamics front fork springs with DDC’s and Cogent rear shock
- LED upgrade to every bulb
- TTR225 hubs/rims

I have completed just about every serviceable item so the bike is running like a Swiss watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts