TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked one up to flip but instantly fell in love with it.....so I'm gonna redo it to make it mine....some of the things I have already bought...

Windscreen
15 tooth frt sprocket
rear sprocket and chain
air filter
skid plate
oversize luggage rack
Clarke oversize tank
brake shoes
seat
handlebars
frt fender
headlight cowl
grips
pegs
battery
carb kit

doing complete service.....I'm sure there will be more farkles but this is a good start....love the forum....been lurking on it for a couple weeks and have already learned a lot!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Ha ha ha tw strikes again..welcome to the forum and the obsession.

Reactions: Dubzha

·
Registered
71 Posts
I blows my mind to ride up to some "motorcycley" place, with other (very nice) bikes parked in front, their riders hanging around, and my friends with me on THEIR very nice bikes, and I hear someone say "oh, wow! I love those" "look at that! How cool!" And a chorus of agreements, and after a minute I figure out they aren't talking about my friends' bikes, but mine!?!? :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
welcome. Your on your way!

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
When I saw that odometer at over 11733 I first thoght wow, over a hundred G, I got to get busy and try to wear mine out lol. Still I have a long way to go to get to 11G. Have fun with your bike. As you can see by the posters in here, we can't all be wrong. This little bike is the holy grail of putt around get you there steeds.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Welcome! You didn't post your location but after you get your bike dialed in you'll want to go trail riding with some other tw buddies on this forum. Very fun to explore with other TW nuts....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts