TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked up a new tool roll from Amazon. As always, when I find something I like, I share it in case someone else will find it useful. I was getting tire of having a bunch of loose junk rattling around in the tail bag.

Loaded up, it weighs 2lbs 11.75 oz. I think I have everything needed to make about any field repair on the TW or the DRZ. A flap over the sockets is secured with velcro. Everything seems very secure.

(L x W): 22.8"x 13.5"

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E11YU82?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
My next order to Amazon I'm going to get one of those! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Indiana

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Good price too!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Ordered one. I've been gonna make a tool roll out of some old jean material but this is much easier, and I've helped keep some poor Chinese off welfare! (Can I say "been gonna" if I've never lived in the south?) I have Prime so I didn't have to wait to order.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ordered one. I've been gonna make a tool roll out of some old jean material but this is much easier
Ha ha, I had the same plan...

Indiana, Do you think this tool roll would fit into one of those manual/document tubes?
I don't have one of those tubes, but my roll is 13" x 3.25" diameter loaded up. It could probably be squished a little more in both directions.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I don't have one of those tubes, but my roll is 13" x 3.25" diameter loaded up. It could probably be squished a little more in both directions.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the measurements. I'll check it tonight!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Just put your tools into an old tall heavy sock and put that into the storage tube. Cheap enough and if it ever wears out, you always have another one somewhere in the sock drawer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts