TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a black SCMR16 hid light from Trail Tech. Brand new in box. Its a flood pattern. It's a post mount style, so can be mounted on any flat surface. Rated at 1850 lumens and 30w. Prices range from $150-$200 on eBay. How's $125 shipped? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
17,949 Posts
How about a picture?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have any pictures of it at the moment. It's tucked away up on the shelf in the garage, I'm at work currently. If you google "scmr16 black post" the picture will come right up. It's brand new. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
17,949 Posts
Is this it?

• Intense light output
  • Three times brighter than halogen
  • Available in 6 degrees spot or 13 degrees flood beams
  • Draws 30 watts per light
  • Diameter: 2.6in. (66mm)

·
Super Moderator
17,949 Posts
Gotta be this one then... :D

Product Description:

MR16 HID light with a self-contained ballast provides an incredible 1850 Lumens of forward lighting. No remote ballast to be installed. When only the best will do, these are the lights for you. At 30 watts, they are virtually plug and play, and their light output is intense. 3 times brighter than halogen. Spot: 12 degree beam angle. Flood: 36 degree beam angle.

*** I threw in the details, it might help you with the sale. It looks real nice. :)

·
Super Moderator
17,949 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
The place for that is under the front rack that the designers put in front of the headlight. Does anyone have any specs on how much the stator can handle on the TW. I put heated grips on mine and it seems to handle them and keep the battery up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts