TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone well i picked up my new 2017 TW 200 today and all i can say is WOW. I can see it's going to be alot of fun. This will be the little brother to my 07 Road star with a Johnny Sweet sidecar. I am checking Google Earth for areas around me to ride. Two other friends say they are going to buy one two. That will be great the three of us. Thanks to everyone for all the info i have found on this forum. Yamaha TW200 001.JPG

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Have fun & ride safe.
Also from New York

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
Welcome!! :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi everyone well i picked up my new 2017 TW 200 today and all i can say is WOW. I can see it's going to be alot of fun. This will be the little brother to my 07 Road star with a Johnny Sweet sidecar. I am checking Google Earth for areas around me to ride. Two other friends say they are going to buy one two....
Welcome from Louisiana - from a from a fellow TDubber & Hack Pilot. :icon_sunny:

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well i put 92 miles on the Little Mule and decided to change the oil and clean the filters. I did not find that much metal in the filters. Most of it was a the upper filter and looked like alum. chips. Most of my riding i would say would be 3/4 road and 1/4 trails. Did try a area that was what i call sugar sand and i did not like that to much. I did not want to put to much work on it till it is well broken in to keep the heat down. Sofa i am enjoying how easy it is to handle and the light weight. It is a hole different ride then my Yamaha 1700 Road Star. That bike is i think is over 700 lbs. It now has a Johnny Sweet side car on it for the wife to ride. Well i think its time to take another ride and check out some back roads. Bay Port Ride 003.JPG

1 - 17 of 17 Posts