TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Read Only
1,175 Posts
That was from when Wera and LT were blocking and banning anything and everything for little to no reason. A few members decided to make another forum where one could actually have discussions about shit that wasn't found in a service manual- which was all that was allowed here then. A good amount of members left this forum during those dark days [which is probably why it is fairly boring around here nowadays] and a few of them went there instead.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
It was and is, still a good "escape" place...not as much action there as there was this summer and early fall...but we still post and check it out everyday....

·
Registered
548 Posts
Lol, and most of those that had a hissy fit because they had to play by the rules of this forum are now either back or lurking..... seems when they got their own way on that forum it wasn't as much fun as they thought. This is still the best TW forum going and the people in charge had to do what was necessary to keep this "motorcycle" forum alive. There are no hard feeling for those who left and for those who have returned, just confirms that they even have to admit that this is a pretty darn good motorcycle forum and a great bunch of people with similar taste in bikes. Sad part is I still see those that left and have returned are still not wanting to follow all the rules... just human nature I guess.

"Others have tried... but this is still the greatest TW forum" :icon_thumbright:

·
Registered
230 Posts
It was and is, still a good "escape" place...not as much action there as there was this summer and early fall...but we still post and check it out everyday....
I check both sites out a couple of times a day. I don't spend much time on the other site mainly because the membership is still small and there's not that much to go through but I still like and appreciate having a place that one can express themselves freely.

·
Super Moderator
5,129 Posts
Everything in its place …..

The rider forum serves to take the weight of political “opinion”, and as such, things can get a little “personal” – just “the usual suspects” letting off steam - (chain saws are optional)

Over here, the emphasis is on the TW itself – although as wrench-puller points out, you can never keep it entirely clear of politics, or opinions – but we do draw the line at people having a go at each other. Like it or not, this is still a family forum

As I said – everything in its place ….. ;)

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Lol, and most of those that had a hissy fit because they had to play by the rules of this forum are now either back or lurking..... seems when they got their own way on that forum it wasn't as much fun as they thought. This is still the best TW forum going and the people in charge had to do what was necessary to keep this "motorcycle" forum alive. There are no hard feeling for those who left and for those who have returned, just confirms that they even have to admit that this is a pretty darn good motorcycle forum and a great bunch of people with similar taste in bikes. Sad part is I still see those that left and have returned are still not wanting to follow all the rules... just human nature I guess.

"Others have tried... but this is still the greatest TW forum" :icon_thumbright:
Hissy Fit My Ass! People got sick of the Heavy Handed way THIS forum was being run....and if you noticed, the heavy handed one{s} either no longer post or now are the "lurkers" and you know whom I'm talking about....

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
As I said - "chain saws are optional" - lol ......
Hoot always aims to please or piss somebody off....but if somebody{no names needed} wants to toss rocks, they better be able to get smacked upside the head in return....:boxing:

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
I'm gonna shove this one into "Off Topic" before we all get canned :p
Hell I thought is was "Off Topic"??? or was it just "Off Color" :shame:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts