TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have (2) new TW gas caps 49 state $29 each delivered or both for $53 delivered USA

Used TW Ignition assembly with matching gas cap ad one key good used pull from fairly low mile 2009 $49 total delivered I cannot remember if this was from a 49 state or a Cali TW

paypal friends and family, Venmo, Cash via snail mail etc
SAM_9072.JPG SAM_9073.JPG SAM_9074.JPG SAM_9075.JPG SAM_9076.JPG

·
Registered
22 Posts
I want the ignition switch and a gas cap for my 02. Will these gas caps fit my 02 TDub? Read somewhere they vary in size.
Let me know ill order today.

Think the oem gas cap for my 02 is 48Y-24602-00-00

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want the ignition switch and a gas cap for my 02. Will these gas caps fit my 02 TDub? Read somewhere they vary in size.
Let me know ill order today.

Think the oem gas cap for my 02 is 48Y-24602-00-00
Hi Lee the switch would work but not the cap the 2002 was the last year of the wide mouth filler cap

Pls let me know if you still want it for the switch thanks

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The big mouth gas caps were used from 1987 through 2002 this the 2003 and later all use the small cap I do have a mint 2002 cap with no key and no gasket but it’s showgirl clean and it’s unlocked so if you have your old cap you can swipe the gasket from this would work and look pretty but it won’t lock much like I prefer my girlfriends lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Do you still have clean 2002 cap for sale? I need a good cap the fits a 1988 tank. I will not be using the lock feature.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you still have clean 2002 cap for sale? I need a good cap the fits a 1988 tank. I will not be using the lock feature.
I still have everything for sale had plenty of lookie loos and tire kickers but nothing has sold yet

I have a pending sale on my large 2002 gas cap be they buyer is also dragging his feet stepping up to the pay window lol

first cash that arrives buys any part and I'll post when anything sells - not holding my breath lol

I usually list items on ebay after I try here and they sell for double or more within a week or less on occasion to forum members I guess sometimes a higher price demands faster attention I just love the psychology of sales

·
Registered
16 Posts
I still have everything for sale had plenty of lookie loos and tire kickers but nothing has sold yet

I have a pending sale on my large 2002 gas cap be they buyer is also dragging his feet stepping up to the pay window lol

first cash that arrives buys any part and I'll post when anything sells - not holding my breath lol

I usually list items on ebay after I try here and they sell for double or more within a week or less on occasion to forum members I guess sometimes a higher price demands faster attention I just love the psychology of sales
Sorry for delay Fred. Payment sent today. We took a long weekend camping trip. Just got back in the cyber world.

·
Registered
16 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts