TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new, or atleast to me, 1990 TW. It runs a little rough and needs some work and I was just wondering if there were any cheap parts suppliers near Southeastern Pennsylvania. Also I am wondering if there is anything I should watch out for as a first time TW owner. Any direction would be appreciated, Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also is there is anyway to get a copy of the Main Manual without buying the seventy some dollar one or printing all 270 somethin pages?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome, you can pretty much find any and all type of information regarding a TW200 on this forum. I have found it very helpful. The best way to find any info is by searching the forum through the search toolbar on the main page. As far as parts near your area, maybe another member that lives near that area may be able to help. Here is the link for the manuals click here

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Also is there is anyway to get a copy of the Main Manual without buying the seventy some dollar one or printing all 270 somethin pages?

Ya don't have to print out the entire PDF version of the manual.

Just look up what yer gonna be working on that day & print a couple of pages at a time.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Cheapest prices are generally on the internet, but be sure to compare cost plus shipping to cost plus sales tax at your local stores. No particular estore rates best because most have constantly changing shipping policies, and the price plus shipping costs seems like they can vary on a weekly basis. Generally, the more you order at once the cheaper the shipping per dollar spent on parts, so try to combine your purchases.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts