TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Follow fortnine on you tube, And I use them quite a bit for parts and such (easily the best Canadian bike parts distributer and there video reviews are decently entertaining reviewing the latest and greatest of every genre

So I was a bit surprised by their latest video review of the venerable TW200. Was a fun watch as not many main stream vids about the good old TDUB.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
That video brought two tears to my eyes and many chuckles. That was the best TW review video ever. So creative and summed up the bike perfectly. The dude must be a Fred protégé.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Watched that last night. Fortnine makes some of the most entertaining moto-videos I've watched to date. His TW has shown up in some previous videos but I was happy to see him dedicate one to the bike.

·
Registered
13,343 Posts
I enjoyed the video but I'm extremely biased. Did eveRide move to Canada? Even this guy's voice sounds like eveRide with just a hint of a northerly accent.

Fred and anyone who has followed Fred knows & feels exactly what this guy is talking about.

This guy is obviously a very good rider. Think what he'd a thought with an SR241 and ATV outfitted TW.

I need to learn how to "Spin Turn" and "Pop Turn". I've already mastered the sinking when crossing a river trick.

Best line from the video which I'll have to steal and use at Moab 19 sitting around the campfire: "even my farts have higher compression". As a safety precaution, I promise not to sit to close to the fire when telling this line. :p

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
cool video, though he seems to show more love for the deathwing front tire than most....

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Admiral LMAO. Too funny.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
That's a good one. Thanks, TinyBear.

·
Registered
19,418 Posts
Great overall review, the fellow is definitely a fan. Takes a little literary license but that's OK.
Was impressed with his pop turns, he does it better than I ever could on the TW.

"Flies like an eagle, lands like a hippopotamus"

I was so impressed I had to pause the video and go ride my farm bike a bit.
Farm Bike indeed! I guess I must be checking on the crop of white stuff then...looks about ready for harvest.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts