TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A local guy posted a TW 2001 for sale. 2nd owner. I checked it out few scratches nothing major. Pretty clean gonna buy it for $1400 and it only has 560miles on it. Pretty good deal. I was originally looking at a 2007 original owner. Guy bought it for his wife who road it twice and then it slept in a garage. Wanted $1800 and it only had like 200miles on it maybe. It was gone fast as they posted it. That was a deal of the century. At least I found this one.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Congrats on the new bike.

Something tells me you have big plans.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also got 90% of my parts from my last order. 2 headlights. one headlight with fairing and the other is the one for a 4/14in single don't know which looks better

Got new handlebars with extended cables and renthal kevlar grips. Might put other grips on though. I like the vintage natural rubber looking grips. I got Battery tray,mud guard,under sweep supertrapp muffler,new seat that is a tracker style and short front fender. Just waiting on my extended swingarm. Once I get my parts together. Strip down the bike. Get painted and reassemble. Probaly start around August. Gonna also get alarm,security circle key ignition, 450 shifter,custom footpegs,rear led lights and turn signals.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts