TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha TW200
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just joined the forum and felt it proper to introduce myself. Should (knock on wood) have my brand new 2022 TW200 delivered to the dealership in the next few weeks. Pretty pumped after seeing all the cool adventures ya'll take these little beasts on. I'm a new rider, still have my learner's permit, and I think the TW200 will be a great bike to learn on. I live out in the sticks and have access to a bunch of farmlands across the street to ride on, plus endless backroads, trails.

Just curious: any others on here from the Harrisburg-Hershey-Lebanon area? I'm not on social media, so I'm unaware of any local riding groups. Would really enjoying meeting up with some local TDub enthusiasts.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome aboard. You are right, the TW is a great bike to learn on & plenty of fun after that. I taught my wife to ride using my TW. Sounds like you live in a good place to ride it. Happy putting. Photo below showing my winter riding territory
Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Plant

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your yet to be delivered TW!

Some of us don't read and write so well, but we all like looking at pretty pictures - so please post pics of your bike and where you ride it. I am a little too far away to join you for a ride (Pleasantucky, CA), but hopefully there will be some forum members nearby in your area.

We are here to answer a few your questions and to help you spend all of your money,

Brian

·
Registered
'20 TW with mods
156 Posts
A TW would be a great vehicle for recon at Harry's in Harrisburg - if they would allow it. Too bad they got rid of all the old cars in the back (or thought they would make thousands $$$ on them)...

·
Registered
2021 stock TW200
17 Posts
Hey everyone, just joined the forum and felt it proper to introduce myself. Should (knock on wood) have my brand new 2022 TW200 delivered to the dealership in the next few weeks. Pretty pumped after seeing all the cool adventures ya'll take these little beasts on. I'm a new rider, still have my learner's permit, and I think the TW200 will be a great bike to learn on. I live out in the sticks and have access to a bunch of farmlands across the street to ride on, plus endless backroads, trails.

Just curious: any others on here from the Harrisburg-Hershey-Lebanon area? I'm not on social media, so I'm unaware of any local riding groups. Would really enjoying meeting up with some local TDub enthusiasts.
Hey there mr. Proud
I’m in Jonestown , just north of Lebanon.
I mostly do the curvy roads out here in Amish and Mennonite land. But only on nice weekdays when I’m not doing chores and sitting on grand baby’s.
I’ve had my 2021 TW for about two summers now. Getting back in the riding habit since not doing so since 1980. ( long story there )
i got the thing just for fun but the gas prices are making this more and more practical.
[email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts