TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Just bought my wife and daughter a nice looking little TW200 for 1000 bucks.

Missing the tail light assembly with the license plate bracket, so the plate I just got will have no place to sit until I order one.

I saw some threads with some nice ones for about $50-60, so will probably get one of them.

I know, I know, I need to post some pix.

Will do it soon enough, its still in the back of the truck.

Other bikes I currently own are a 2008 Buell Ulysses, 1993 HD customized FL bobber, 1984 FLT with a 1947 Panonia Duna sidecar, 2002 Triumph Tiger, and 2 1984 TT600's.

Love the tires on the TW200, perfect balance for my wife and 12 year old to learn on. Really a well designed niche bike, which is why they've been making them for so long.

Looking forward to pumping you guys for info with a barrage of stupid questions!

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
You secretly want to ride and keep it for yourself, but just want your friends to think you bought it for your wife and daughter. Good cover story!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You secretly want to ride and keep it for yourself, but just want your friends to think you bought it for your wife and daughter. Good cover story!

I'm actually way big to enjoy it. I test rode it around the sellers neighborhood and I can see why you guys love them, but I'm 6'5" and 240 lbs, so the monkey and football thing comes to mind when I'm on it...

It will serve its purpose very nicely though, and I can see my 12 year old daughter using to for transportation when she's 16. My wife will end up with a big twin HD after she's comfortable with this one.

I just took a house on 5 acres with a lot of sugar sand, so the tires will get tested out in that this week. I'm sure it will be up to it! Thanks for all the nice welcome comments!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts