TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im new to the forum. Names Gunner from austin texas riding the good ol 200 needs some work but a great bike. mostly ride around austin. looking forward to meeting new riders maybe new riding partners.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
well im new to the forum. Names Gunner from austin texas riding the good ol 200 needs some work but a great bike. mostly ride around austin. looking forward to meeting new riders maybe new riding partners.

I believe for the Texas crowd,there is also TWT(Two wheel Texans)...if your real eager to meet folks who are "close-by"?.Welcome sir!.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Welcome. I'm not to far north. Maybe we can do some trails sometime. Are there any around you. I really don't have any here. Fences everywhere. Lots of gravel roads.

Larry

Ride on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome. I'm not to far north. Maybe we can do some trails sometime. Are there any around you. I really don't have any here. Fences everywhere. Lots of gravel roads.

Larry

Ride on.

Yes is Emma long motorcycle trails. You can YouTube it . It's some rough terrain but very fun

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey gunner. My names Russell. I'm new to the forum. Live in Austin. Just got me a t-dub a couple months ago. Super fun! Been rolling around town a lot and out around westlake on some fun little roads. Would be rad to do some cruising. I'm also about to start a customization as soon as all my parts get here. I will post the transformation on the forum as well.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
TWT has a large dualsport/adventure contingent. Lots of resources for unpaved riding. Imagine the fun of getting together with other TW folks and heading out for a long weekend in the Hill Country in late April when the wildflowers are blooming. Very cheap when everyone pitches in to cover expenses. TWs have earned quite a bit of respect since the days when I had the only one at a big ride. At least if you ride with other Tdubbers you won't hurt your back picking up 600 pound "adventure" bikes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts