TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got new, never mounted Bridgestone Trailwing TW203 & TW204 tires for sale. Keeping the bike for trail riding. $150

Would like have picked up locally. Vancouver, BC.

Thanks.

Bryan

·
Registered
32 Posts
You may be right postage might be cost prohibitive. im just over the border in Utah. Good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You may be right postage might be cost prohibitive. im just over the border in Utah. Good luck on the sale.

I may be able to ship them out from Blaine, Wa 98230. I will not be able to do so until mid Sept as I am busy up until that time. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Okay then if I leave today I should be able to meet up in either Blain or Aspen by mid September! Unless of course I run into that fellow Isaac along the way! Joking aside if you still have them and can get cross border let me know.

I may be able to ship them out from Blaine, Wa 98230. I will not be able to do so until mid Sept as I am busy up until that time. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay then if I leave today I should be able to meet up in either Blain or Aspen by mid September! Unless of course I run into that fellow Isaac along the way! Joking aside if you still have them and can get cross border let me know.

Nice Hog! Would you be interested in trading it for a 1984 Sheepdog.... van?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Funny they filmed parts of dumb and dumber here locally and they had a fleet of those furry vans around. Seabass!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts