TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Learned some great TW slang tonight. Here are a few literary gems , please add your favorites:

- Trailsnail
- Swiss Army Bike
- Slideways

·
Registered
232 Posts
*Turkey Whistle (? off of a non forum old TW post I don't know why but I cracked up the first time I read this one.)
*Third World 200
*First Bike to the North Pole.

I really like these Fred, thanks for posting them.
- Trailsnail
- Swiss Army Bike
- Slideways

·
Registered
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
keep 'em coming! I am having a Senior Moment and can not remember more.

Attachments

·
Registered
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great stuff, but I was hoping for more than just new names for our loyal rubber-footed friends. Stories here often have very colorfull creative language that leaves me chuckling and feeling like in author's shoes, thought maybe you have your favorites too.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Chainal -- combining the words chain and anal -- one meaning is being obsessed with cleaning and oiling the motorcycle chain. It does have other meaning but they don't have anything to do with motorcycles.

·
Registered
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
yep,dat me Tirebiter, TW selfie from Friday. Mirror good for more than signaling rescue aircraft overhead. "Help I've fallen with my open faced helmet and can't get up". SCGSTT....Some Crappy Gear Some of The Time. Helmet should be in a museum or landfill.

If I was more chainal I would be safely in garage cleaning and lubing. Thanks elime.

·
Registered
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sure Borneo, help yourself.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts