TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry Well I got a message that my Cousin Matt will not be having his 08/2015 pig roast he has decided him and his wife and kids(2) will ride to Sturgis both of them ride Harleys with side cars. so this does not suck because this opened up a week for me so I will be doing the Utah Moab week! 3/21/2015...:)

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Sorry Well I got a message that my Cousin Matt will not be having his 08/2015 pig roast he has decided him and his wife and kids(2) will ride to Sturgis both of them ride Harleys with side cars. so this does not suck because this opened up a week for me so I will be doing the Utah Moab week! 3/21/2015...:)
Damn. Wife was actually cool with this trip too:( Now I have to sell her really hard on Moab!

Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn. Wife was actually cool with this trip too:( Now I have to sell her really hard on Moab!

Tom
Sorry Tom matts brother is dealing Cancer right now so he needs to take a break.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Sorry Tom matts brother is dealing Cancer right now so he needs to take a break.
Sometimes life gets in the way. No need for apologies. My prayers are with your family.

Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts