TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I just purchased my firt TW. It is in decent shape with 350 miles. The previous owner had stripped the TW of all of it's lights except for the headlight, and threw them away! So I have been on a search for lights, but all I have been able to find is Ebay lights at $30 plus each. My question is there any alternatives to the ebay parts? I am by no means a fabricator so as close to bolt on the better. The TW will mostly just see Motorhome duties and the occasional run to the store. Thanks in advance for the help. Cant wait to get it on the road.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hi ceo530,

Welcome to tw200forum!

I replaced my light so I have the original one in black. I wasn't thinking on selling it, but its just sitting in a box.

Where are you located? It's not a bad idea to add your location information in your profile. I am in Virginia.

I will soon also have the rear light available. I also have the 4 OEM turn signals. Let me know if interested.

My headlight plastics are black.

If you want to go for a different look you can buy a round headlight and brackets online. www.flyncycle.com is a good place, that's where I got my round headlight. I went for the 8" but I think I would have liked better the 7".

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi ceo530,

Welcome to tw200forum!

I replaced my light so I have the original one in black. I wasn't thinking on selling it, but its just sitting in a box.

Where are you located? It's not a bad idea to add your location information in your profile. I am in Virginia.

I will soon also have the rear light available. I also have the 4 OEM turn signals. Let me know if interested.

My headlight plastics are black.

If you want to go for a different look you can buy a round headlight and brackets online. www.flyncycle.com is a good place, that's where I got my round headlight. I went for the 8" but I think I would have liked better the 7".

Hi Boret

Thanks for the reply..I acually need everything but the Headlight..

I would definitley be interested in your rear light plus all the turn signals if we could work it out!

·
Registered
404 Posts
I re-read your post... hehehe, yeah I got it all confused. Nonetheless, the offer still stands, and if what you need is the turn signals and rear light I am sure we can work something out.

I am waiting on the new rear light for mine, we can break the operation in 2 stages. I can send you the turn signals right away and then send the rear light when I get my new one, or we can wait till I have the rear light and send you everything at once.

Not sure what would be a fair price for those parts. I'll check online. Send me a PM if you have a $ amount in mind.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Turns and tails with plate bracket and assorted hardware to attach them run $275-300 from the discount dealers online.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts