TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all,

I posted here a while back about trying to source a TW200 in the UAE (Dubai) as I currently live there. I have been hitting my head against a brick wall in relation to how to get one, yamaha dealers don't want to know.

Low and behold one has come up second hand!! I am delighted however I am also clueless being a newbie. Does anyone have any view good or bad on the bike advertised below?

Cheers

dubizzle Dubai | Off-Road/Dual Purpose: Yamaha TW200

·
Registered
604 Posts
First off Welcome to the Forum!!
It sounds like its a good deal
I have a few questions for you:
Do you know how to work on them
Are you going to use it for strictly on road or are you going on both on and off
Once again Welcome!
For others that's $1225.11

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome.

Zero idea how to work on them. I really want a new one or as near new as possible and the learn maintenance and mod's such as a Jimbo screen, rack at the back etc.

I will be doing on and very light off road stuff. Mainly on hardish sand (as that's all there is here) whilst camping.

I wish the Yamaha would let me order one in. Im not sure any East coast shops would export one for me

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Looks ok. Not sure what year it is. Good luck with the purchase. We will be glad to help you once you get it with anything.

Reactions: Jon62602

·
Registered
604 Posts
That's tough. If i was you I would either learn how to work on them or wait for one in better condition but that's just my 2 cents.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts