TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Lisa. I am just getting back into riding, and just bought a new to me 2005 TW. I hope to have a lot of fun, and have already learned a lot by lurking here.

·
Super Moderator
652 Posts
Welcome aboard Lisa! First post and there's a picture!! Fantastic!

It would be nice to put your location in your profile so we know where you are from.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all! I can't wait to get out there. I think I am going to take the class at the local tech college. It has been a long time since I have ridden lol.

·
Super Moderator
17,968 Posts
Ya just can't go wrong with a TW. Greatest little bikes! Welcome!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Cool bike, Lisa. +1 on the riding class. Best $50 (here in Del., anyway) I've spent on motorcycling.

Good luck and enjoy!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Welcome to the group. I'd also check the local Harley dealer, Harley has an intermediate riders class for people getting back into riding and I think Honda does too. Supposedly it is less boring for those who have ridden in the past and don't need a whole day of this is how you start the bike. Ether way it's not a bad idea for a refresher before getting out on the road.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Harley shop here charges $400 for their class, the local tech college is $240, so I am going the tech school route.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got a case from my friend for $20, put it on with a little modification. Seems to be pretty strong for small stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts