TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone! Just bought a new TW yesterday. Hope to be an active part of this forum, but it will take awhile to get acquainted. I live in Coos Bay, Oregon. Have other bikes, and have been an avid rider for many years. I sold a DR650 on Sunday, and Tuesday picked up the little "Fatty". As you all know, it's a bit different, but I'm looking forward to getting used to it. We stay in Yuma, AZ in the Winters, so this will get a lot of use on the dirt and sand roads in the desert. I'll probably have some questions as time goes on, so thanks in advance for the good answers! :)

Sherm Acord

Coos Bay, OR

2010 TW200

·
Registered
548 Posts
Welcome Hooligan and congrats on your new wheels. If you havent already fallen in love with the bike, you soon will. They are a blast to ride and if your into off roading it will simpily amaze you where it will go. I have never had the chance to ride in Yuma but i am thinking lots of sand and not much in the way of trail riding. But no matter where you ride, i am sure you wil have a great time. Keep us posted on your adventures, Chris.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts