TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just wanted to say hello really and see if there are any other members from the UK here?

picking up my year 2000 TW 125 on saturday, cant wait to get it and start the mods / fun.

hope the pic works :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
13,239 Posts
There are members from the UK on this site, though I haven't seem any of them post for a long time. Not that they're not watching though. Hope you have a ton of fun on your TW125.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
This young Lady has a bike just like yours. She has not posted lately, but had been very active in modifying her bike. Gerry

http://tw200forum.com/index.php?/user/289-sinophilia/

·
Registered
374 Posts
Nice bike - you'll love it. Welcome to the best dual sport forum on the web. I lived for a time in the village Stokesley, Hambleton Parish, North Yorkshire - loved that little market town. Where is home for you?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Congrats on the bike and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone.

I'm not too far from Liverpool and Manchester

I'll be almost 100% road riding on mine though, not many places that I know of tho go trail riding around here.

Already bought a spare seat unit for £5 on eBay to modify and re-cover.

·
Registered
115 Posts
The next mod you should do is ditch that front tire immediately! Get over in the upgrade section and check out the front tire thread. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Picked the little beast up this morning, and had an afternoon tinkering planned, but then the dreaded call came from work so I'm stuck there instead, need to sort the carb out 1st and get it running smooth, as it's a bit reluctant, then get it road legal and start riding it before I start on the major works I think. Hollow mod, new lights new seat new paint job all required I think and yeah new tyres ASAP as I'll be mostly riding on Tarmac roads unfortunately!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts