TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined this forum finally after years of lurking. Been a happy owner of a 2002 Yamaha T'dub 200 for years, (1 2002 TW200) along with many other Dualsports, sport bikes, cruisers, but the TW has been & still my favorite light-weight Everything-purpose, indestructible, bullet-proof Dualsport. I have bought & sold dozens of bikes over the years, but the TW is the only one i held onto & still ride. I had it out today for a good run. I have not modded mine yet much, other than a high-fender, rear rack, sprocket swaps, LED lighting, etc. Now i moved to the country, i plan to so much more mods to the TW as i plan more adventure trips with it.

- Den

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Welcome to the forum
mike from NC

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
I lived in Ontario, Canada for the last 20 years, but moved back to Newfoundland, Canada to the lakes last October. I plan on riding the TW much more now here with the vast trails, mountains, & ATV roads here.
Right on, I've always wanted to travel to Newfoundland for a vacation, watch the glaciers and get screeched in.

Lots of beautiful country to ride in up there!

·
Super Moderator
19,937 Posts
We seen ya lurking. Great to have you brother, welcome! You already know this is a great forum, jump right in.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Welcome DB!! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts