TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Correct.

They were snug, but everything worked lock to lock. I chose to loosen them a bit. Took all of 2-3 minutes.

You're raising everything 2" +/-, so it's all going to snug up a bit.

Reactions: Scooterbrained

·
Registered
10 Posts
So happy to hear you are loving your bike! Yes, I am dead set on getting one. Soon I will take a riding course (CHP offers them). I'm also interested and excited to take their other classes--intermediate to advanced. I know what you mean about additional costs though, because each class costs $350! The beginning one waives the driving part of the licence test, which is nice. They also provide a bike to ride, and helmet. So, I will need gloves as it's required. I looked into safety gear, and it can be pricey indeed. It's cheap insurance I guess, and so it's definitely worth the cost. Along with peace of mind knowing you are doing what you can for safety. Surely better quality will be more comfortable. It sounds like you got some good safety gear. That's funny about the gloves...I bet they are awesome! And definitely good spring for some boots for the added ankle protection. Except for wearing a helmet (and luckily), I never wanted to deal with the other gear, like boots, etc. I was primarily riding dirt bikes, but since this will be mostly street riding, I want to play it safe. Two weeks ago, owning any type of motorcycle didn't exist in my mind. Then, I got the idea, and as these things go, now I must. I'm rambling here, but one other thing--I started a book called "Proficient Motorcycling", by David Hough. His emphasis is about safety and urban/everyday riding - it's very informative, and easy to read.

Have a good one, and congrats on the new riding gear!

Ryan

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
You sir.....do great work!! (y)

Look forward to the vid!

Reactions: q4short

·
Super Moderator
19,936 Posts
You did good brother!! Nice Job!! :D

Thanks for sharing!! (y)

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Made it look so easy! Editing skills are (y).

Really looks great.....great job!

I don't have the patience or skills for any of that.....thankful for those of you whom do!

·
Super Moderator
19,936 Posts
Rode on trails for the first time this past weekend. I think I'm hooked!
I'm proud of you brother!! Riding like a real pro already!! Seriously, you are doing great!! Keep up the good work, I always look for your new video's. Thanks for posting!!

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Awesome q4!! That's great you're still in contact with your HS friends. I am with mine as well. We're like brothers.....always will be. Never miss an opportunity to spend with your close buds! (y)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
What’s up everyone, a month or so ago, I installed the Seat Concepts and have been loving it.

And now I got some new tires (and learned a valuable lesson)

·
Super Moderator
19,936 Posts
What’s up everyone, a month or so ago, I installed the Seat Concepts and have been loving it.

Bro, I love your video's. First thing I thought was "O Goody another Video!!"

Very nice Job brother and please keep the video's coming.

It was heartbreaking to see that bike slowly falling over when you were not looking....

Keep On Keepin On brother!!! (y)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Bro, I love your video's. First thing I thought was "O Goody another Video!!"

Very nice Job brother and please keep the video's coming.

It was heartbreaking to see that bike slowly falling over when you were not looking....

Keep On Keepin On brother!!! (y)
Thank you for your positive energy, Tommy! Much appreciated

·
Super Moderator
14,888 Posts

Note to self, "self, don't use a 5-gallon plastic bucket as TW stand...and milk crate is a bit sketchy too".
It's kind of funny but most of us have had a similar experience. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Note to self, "self, don't use a 5-gallon plastic bucket as TW stand...and milk crate is a bit sketchy too".
It's kind of funny but most of us have had a similar experience. Thanks for sharing!
Guess I’m officially initiated lol

61 - 77 of 77 Posts