TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to intro my self. I am a newbie to Bike riding. I have been riding quads for a few years, and have always wanted a Dub. I saw the Oly loop that looks like a lot of fun. Which happens to be where I live. I have yet to bite the bullet to buy one, mostly because I was just busy working, now its because I just got laid off. (when it rains it pours) BUT I WILL BUY ONE! As a matter of fact I am going to buy 2. (the wife wants one) Alright folks have a great Holiday. If there are any couples on here that ride that would help .

OK
C-ya:cool:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome and Happy Holidays! Remember the rain always stops. Best of Luck!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I just got a good deal on two bikes and just sold some other toys. I will post the picks when I get them.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Dubs are better in times of no money than money is in times of no Dubs! Get out with the wife on your Dubs and just watch the stress of daily living blow away.
What a novel idea, sell some toys to buy new toys. I agree and congrats.

GaryL

·
Registered
13,798 Posts
Well I just got a good deal on two bikes and just sold some other toys. I will post the picks when I get them.
I saw your other post if the pair would be a good deal, so with this post I hope it works out. ...because you live in such a beautiful area and we could all be treated to great photo's! :p

P.S. Every time someone posts from the O.P. I keep thinking about Rygaard logging. Huh, I must watch to much TV.

Reactions: Mattw

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just bought two dubs 2013 from the dealer for $8500 out the door. Very happy right now.
I see the Rygaard guys around town every now and then. Spoiler alert: the producers ad LOTs of drama to the working part to make it better to watch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts