TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Great ending! That alone made the video worth watching. I've dreamt of that situation where a camera was handy for a long long time. You got it done! Love it!

Now, biased here no doubt, but riding up and down the rock in the beginning, the TW actually did look like it did it better. You can hear the contrast in the TW vs. KLR gearing and I bet that made a big difference. From my personal waterborne experience, I don't think you and the TW would have done any better "in" the water. You chose wisely by skirting it off to the side of the water.

Thanks for sharing this video. It was funny in spots too. You guys are having fun. I hope you keep it up and sharing with us!

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all, and you're welcome on the no music, too often that makes vids unwatchable. The very nice lady cop let us off with a warning. Apparently we were in a 25mph school zone and not a 35mph zone as we thought. Since school was not in she cut us a break (we were going 41). My other buddy (jb882 on this forum) teased me that he didn't think a TW could get pulled over!

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
My buddy lives in Rochester, we took a combination of roads and trails to near Wolfsboro, past Merrymeeting Lake. There is an ATV club in the vicinity. And those rocks were at a point called Tumbledown Dick, don't know the etymology.

Registered
Very fun, lighthearted video! TW really is a jack of all trades bike for us short in stature folks.

Tom

Registered
I love this. You know why? The water crossing.

What is it about us (supposedly) grown men that turns us in to kids and makes us HAVE to go through water whenever we are out our motorcycles? Even if it looks like it might be too deep (or maybe especially if it looks too deep) we still have to try it - it is irresistible.

We are strange.

Registered
Looks like a great place for fooling around!

Tom

Registered
Surprised that other bike started up while in the water.....thought for sure he was pulling it out while "someone else" was watching...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts