TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
I've been away for a while. In the past year my mother passed away and have been busy with all of the business that goes with that. But on the lighter side, I have kept the battery tender on my 87 and kept the gas refreshed. Today was a beautiful day. It was 60 degrees and sunny. I went out, turned on the gas, pulled out the choke, hit the starter and that bad boy fired right up. One day when I'm not so lazy I will pull the carb and possibly do the shim mod that I've read about so much. I'm not sure if it applicable to my TW or not but it is real cold natured. After idling for 5 min or so, off we went. I got ride to for about an hour. I had some good asphalt time just to get things back into shape. My Tw is a lot like me. It needs to move about just to get limbered up. Or maybe that's me. I have some really nice woods to ride in very near my house. I quickly realized how rusty I was. All in all, I had a ball. Tomorrow I am going back. I am going to hone my skills and work on my technique. The TW ran perfect. I have to ready myself for my trip to Az. In the fall. I hope everyone is doing well and life is treating you right. In retrospect, y'all can't be doing too bad, you own a TW. Have a nice day and it's good to be back.
Thanks
Cowboy.

·
Super Moderator
17,983 Posts
Welcome back bro!! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts