1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish I lived nearby.

1988 YAMAHA XT350 Been In Storage For Parts/Project

The ad reads:

1988 YAMAHA XT350 Been In Storage For Parts/Project - $475 (danville / san ramon)

Have a 1989 Yamaha XT350 that has been in storage several years. Good solid motor and almost another bike in parts.

Two frames, original with tweaked but repairable rear seat rail is currently non-opped, current frame is out of system.

Two header systems, three mufflers!

Extra front & rear wheels.

Extra seat, swingarm shock, lots of double parts.

Some NOS parts, including taillight lens, grips, chain, headlight in box, gaskets etc.

Nothing cut or altered, wiring is just needs to be plugged back in. Motor is intact and ready to go.

A Yami XT350 and truckload of parts! Open to trades and in person offers. Please call

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Thanks Truck, that's all that I need - another truckload of non-running bikes and parts!

Seriously, the seller is only about 15 minutes away from from me so I gave him a call and will try to go take a look at it tomorrow. Sounds like enough stuff to get one running bike and there appears to be a reasonable pathway to getting a title.

Good find, I haven't been on craigslist the last few days so I probably wouldn't have spotted this one.

Brian

·
Registered
22 Posts
a neighbor of mine has a bike like that in his garage. He just wants it gone or he is taking it to the dump. I will talk to see if he will let me have it. i know it does not run because it sat too long.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts