TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
KEEP VOTING PLEASE

I would like to introduce you to my step daughter Nicole.
I have always told her “You are going to do great things in life and far surpassed anything I have ever done”.
Well she is well on her way...
Nicole started her career working with the physical and mentally handicapped and was quickly promoted to manager of three homes.
After Nicole received her masters degree in social work she moved to Hawaii with my daughter Lauren and started working with a hospice organization.

Nicole was born with a bit of a breast deformity, one B, one C, and now after losing 40 pounds she could use some help.
A local Radio Station is sponsoring a contest for a local plastic surgeon and the winner receives a free breast enhancement. The procedure normally runs $7600 and I believe she well deserves it.
You can vote for her every 24 hours and from different IP addresses.
You can copy and paste this link and pass it on.
Let’s get Nicole an amazing new look.

Open the Link, then Just tap the words (Vote Now)
That’s it no registering of your information.

CONTEST ENDS AUGUST 10Th

Thank You

1 B cup and 1 C cup. Lost 40 lbs need breast! | Bomb Contests

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. There has been 47 visitors to this thread so far. I hope you all voted. :)

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I vote for reduction of the larger one. then she's all natural and won't require any follow up plastic surgeries.
I think she just wants them proportional.

·
Registered
19,384 Posts
I voted for Nicole, she is a nice looking young lady.
I see nothing wrong with a woman doing whatever she likes to make her feel better about herself.
Having a supportive father behind whatever decisions she makes is a plus.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Voted.
What happened to her foot?

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Voted.
What happened to her foot?
Lol It’s a tattoo of a vine with I think a flower. I call it weeds because I hate tattoos and I have been preaching to my kids since they were teenagers not to get inked up.

·
Registered
8,291 Posts
I voted for Nicole but I also clicked forward and back checking out the other contestants. I guess I am too old to appreciate body art on the female canvas. I don't much like it on guys either but it is just so repulsive on woman IMO.

Nicole's affliction, lopsided, is not all that uncommon. My suspicion is she would go for making them even by adding mass the the smaller side. My wife is very well endowed and would be the first to tell any gal what a pain they are and it gets worse with age.

GaryL

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Brother TW members please keep voting. Remember you can vote every 24 hours

Thanks

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just voted again, makes me feel like I'm from a sanctuary city though.
At least your not voting for a government program. :p
People should practice voting more often. When I voted in the primary last month there were three cars in parking lot when I got there and three cars when I left.
Shameful

·
Registered
8,291 Posts
I have to wait to vote a second time but will keep voting. All I want from all of this is picture proof after the procedure!:p

Allow me to be the first to say "Show us your Ta Ta's".

GaryL

·
Registered
349 Posts
I clicked on the link, and typed in vote now, but it wanted me to sign into facebook. Do I have to go onto facebook?

·
Registered
19,384 Posts
No, you're just supposed to buy some of their stock. Zuckerberg needs more market cap.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I clicked on the link, and typed in vote now, but it wanted me to sign into facebook. Do I have to go onto facebook?
I’m not sure because I have Facebook. I guess if you have Facebook you would need to sign in and if you don’t No problem thanks for trying.

·
Registered
8,291 Posts
I do not have FB and yesterday when I opened your link it came directly to Nicole's picture, pretty gal! Right above her photo I just clicked the bar that said Vote Now and it went right through.

Not all that bad of an idea Fred if you believe FB can dig themselves out of this slump and play the market, buy low and sell high!

BTW, they apparently do set the clock for 24 hours between voting. I could not vote this morning but could vote again just a minute ago because I voted yesterday at around 2 PM.

GaryL

1 - 20 of 72 Posts