TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That looks great. Need some yellow hand guards.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 4
I am from D- Flex. I am going to get them from a company called Pitster Pro.The hand guards come with removable spoilers. They come in thirty different color combos. Mine will be yellow/ blue of course

·
Registered
240 Posts
Awesome color! I hate when I come out of a store and sit myself down on a scalding black seat. Since I'm close to a boat reupholstering place, maybe I'll switch to a less heat absorbing color. Hopefully they're around the $70 mark too. White seat with 80's green heavy bassboat flake would look so biiiitchn'

·
Registered
240 Posts
looked at your pic again and noticed that you have a "splashgard/mudflap" on the back of the front fender... Would you share where you got it?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Mine has it also aswell as on the back. Looks to be a factory thing on the older bikes. I may be wrong though. But is simple to duplicate

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nice. I am want to add some height to mine as well. Sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looked at your pic again and noticed that you have a "splashgard/mudflap" on the back of the front fender... Would you share where you got it?
It was from a truckers rubber mudflap I found at work. I cut it to siz , and now no more dirty motor.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
What a creampuff!! I like it. Its nice to see somebody embracing the 90's color scheme. Most want to get rid of the hot colors. The Yamaha 94-97 colors were cool even the atv's had some wild colors in that range. Well done.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
won't lose you in a snowstorm! nice work

·
Registered
566 Posts
Looks fantastic. I'm inspired. I'm now looking for an upholstery shop.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts