389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi you all
Nitro Heads Slash Cut down exhaust
Hi quality chrome platted
8 ea in stock
Direct shipping from Japan to everywhere in the world
price is 205 euros including EMS shipping and Paypal fees
there is A BUNCH of new and used TW parts available in Japan, feel free to contact me for inquiries and orders
stores and garages welcome
have a great day, light rain over Tokyo today

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
I'm looking for wide triple trees and front wheel rim / spoke) conversions to allow the 14" rear (style) rim to be mounted on the front
3.JPG

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi
conversion is made by garage here, I don't think it's possible to find this as spare parts
there is a tuning garage called Freak's in my place, I know they mostly modify TW and SR, I will ask them
cheers

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
hi
where did you find it? I asked my Japanese relatives and this is what they told me
please let me know if you got a link to a website or something
I stocked 8 Nitro Heads Slah Cut exhausts, 5 sold, remaining 3, please contact me if you need one
best solution would be to group your orders to reduce shipping fees, this is what most of my foreign customers do
thank you very much
best regards

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi
remaining 2

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi
ok, I know the company, located in Aichi ken near Nagoya if I remember well, will check this
I think you will need to send your front wheel for conversion though
interest for TW tuning has decreased here though, that's why there are so many parts that are discounted at the moment
cheers

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Hi
Nitro Heads exhausts nearly sold out, remaining 1
About A Beard please confirm it is the price of the set including shipping, I live in Japan and according to my experience these kind of conversions are made by garages, not individuals
when did you contact them? please confirm they accept USD payments and can ship worldwide, most of tuning parts co's like this one are small workshops that do no work with foreign customers, only locals that's why I am surprised to see that they can accept USD payments, they don't speak any foreign language
second question, please confirm this company still exists, I contacted some relatives in Aichi area and they didn't even knew the name
ok, good news, found
http://www.abeard.jp/product/?item_id=55
price is ¥143,149 VAT 8% ¥154,600 plus shipping charges of course, I can deal with OCS, to heavy for EMS I think
have a great day

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi
Ok, thank you very much, please let me know about all "easy to find" parts too, like Nitro Heads or Kitaco ones, I've worked with these brands for years and can be delivered the next day for everything they keep in stock
Have a great day, polar wind over Tokyo today

1 - 12 of 12 Posts