TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a friend are going to try the pine barrens tomorrow. Read a lot about and heard about the ranger station on rt 206 so gonna start there. Anyone else off who wants to join?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I figured. We just realized we were both off and my son has school. Ill be I'm Disney when you guys go but hopefully I can catch you next time

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I left the phone in the truck. It was raining most the day. I wish I checked with your other post and the map Jack put up. I was kind of bored with the riding since it was all flat. The sand is tough but at least it challenges you more. I like hills and more twisty riding and we couldn't find any. I heard it's there you just need to know where to go.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Where did you park? Yes, that southern part of NJ is flat. If you saw the videos I posted, you could see that. You musta stayed on the more main open fire roads. You gotta get into the thick pines more. Try the little tight trails off of those. If your riding fast, you'll miss them.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We parked at the Wharton ranger station. I think some friends are going on the 15th and they know the good spots. Just not sure if I can make that either. Have fun tomorrow and be safe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts